Strengths: 18 years experience as a company principal. Experienced and knowledgeable in account work for a variety of accounts ranging from retail, automotive, promotions, food service and service industry. Solid people skills. Dedicated to providing unparalleled service. Enjoys the creative process in production, promotion and media. Experience working directly with media.
• Agency principal for 4 years with John Roberts and Partners
• Owner/Founder of Albright Ideas with a solid record of success for many clients
• The first account supervisor for TCBY including the first logo design, POP materials, Media Plans for a number of markets, and overall marketing and advertising plan for the entire company Assisted in expansion from 1 to 105 stores
• Creator and Producer of Car Wars event for the Arkansas Automotive Dealers Association
• Planned media and all creative work in the successful campaign of Governor Mike Huckabee, Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Asa Hutchinson
• Spent 11 years working directly in radio and TV media with KEZQ, KARN and KTHV - Served in several capacities including air work, sales and sales management
• Member of the Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission and the Little Rock Executive Assoc.
Strengths: Bob grew up in an advertising family giving him incomparable experience on the ins and outs of marketing. He has five years experience in media sales and advertising account service and strong skills in personalized account work. He is dedicated, energetic and willing to put in the extra effort needed to help make your marketing efforts as successful as possible
• Handled a variety of accounts with Q100, KMJX-105 and Comcast Cable
• Performs Account Executive duties as a full partner at Albright Ideas
• Has assisted in a variety of duties for as many as 35 accounts
• Graduated with a Degree in Mass Communication from the University of Central Arkansas
• Served on the Board of Directors for the Arkansas Young Professionals Network.
• Associate Member of the Arkansas Auto Dealers Association.
Media Buyer & Traffic Director
Strengths: Experienced in Media and Traffic. Over 20 years experience in working at media companies and four different advertising agencies. Know-how in coordination between account service, creative, production, media and promotions. Has creative abilities in Promotions as well as excellent organizational skills.
Graphic Design/Traffic Coordinator
Kristen graduated from Christian Brothers University (’05) in Memphis, TN with a BA in Information Technology. While attending Christian Brothers University, she was one of four students selected to hold an Internship within the Federal Express Corporate Technology Complex, working with Development Systems Administration. Upon graduation, she honed her technological skills and knowledge attaining several positions within Hilton Hotels Corporation, including working as a Business Analyst. She has experience in numerous areas of Information Technology, including web page design using HTML, relational database design, as well as SQL databases and servers. She is a dedicated employee, believes in teamwork and will go the extra mile to take care of the accounting responsibilities.
2006 ‘Catch Me At My Best’ Award Winner, Hilton Hotels Corporation
Strengths: Kevin has experience working as a copywriter, graphic artist and an account executive for several area businesses. His diverse background lead him to open AdWorks Concepts & Design, a full service advertising agency, in 1992. Kevin is capable of designing all types of marketing materials using the latest creative software.
• Kevin has won 3 Addy Awards for Radio Production, Television Production and Billboard Design.
• In 1998, Kevin started an internet design and hosting business called WebWorks. He and his partners sold it in 2000.
• Kevin has 19 years of experience in advertising for all types of businesses.